BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

12-21-2020, 03:26 PM   #23
fiveohwblow
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15, E46 & M3, F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgpalmer71 View Post
Are you positive you sat through ALL of the credits on that final episode of season 2? If not, go back and be sure you watched it until the very end. Your post makes me feel like you missed it!

Love this series and I definitely want more!
Yes sir! I had kind enough friends to share that I should stick around and so I did. I am excited, but it still feels somewhat the calm before the storm, or the collective first couple seasons are continuing to pave a foundation. I hope this "other thing" as I will call it is in and of itself a whole other thing and not intertwined. Would be neat to have multiples to watch
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2020, 05:51 PM   #24
RugbyBro
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M3

Fantastic finale! Already re-watched it 3 times - can confirm goosebumps and tears still happen each time.
      12-21-2020, 06:01 PM   #25
Kooch
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 Sakhir Orange 6MT

I agree. And think of the arc that is forming now... since he wasn't mentioned in the Rey trilogy, imagine a trained Grogu that will live 5-600+ years and train a whole new generation of Jedi - all after Rey and her team... pretty cool the possibilities unfolding.
Appreciate 1
      12-21-2020, 06:19 PM   #26
RugbyBro
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooch View Post
I agree. And think of the arc that is forming now... since he wasn't mentioned in the Rey trilogy, imagine a trained Grogu that will live 5-600+ years and train a whole new generation of Jedi - all after Rey and her team... pretty cool the possibilities unfolding.
I'm low key hoping they just keep building out the expanded universe through all these shows and just conveniently forget about the sequel trilogy and retcon it. This is coming from a guy who loved TLJ...
      12-21-2020, 08:11 PM   #27
fgpalmer71
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 Genesis sedan 3.8 AWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
Yes sir! I had kind enough friends to share that I should stick around and so I did. I am excited, but it still feels somewhat the calm before the storm, or the collective first couple seasons are continuing to pave a foundation. I hope this "other thing" as I will call it is in and of itself a whole other thing and not intertwined. Would be neat to have multiples to watch
Agreed!

I'm hoping for the same! The timeline is still bothering me just a bit though. To the point where I'm going to re-watch all of the star wars movies....in the proper order, to make sure I've pinned it down properly.
Appreciate 2
      12-22-2020, 10:39 AM   #28
IllSic_Design
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RugbyBro View Post
Fantastic finale! Already re-watched it 3 times - can confirm goosebumps and tears still happen each time.
haha same man!!
Appreciate 1
RugbyBro7600.50