BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

11-04-2021, 09:06 AM   #1
djacinto
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F32 428i Xdrive

Garage List
2014 BMW 428i xdrive  [0.00]
2013 128i  [0.00]
Hey everyone,

Reporting in from the f32 forums

For the longest time I wanted an m4, but I realized my driving style would just never take full advantage of the extra handling bits nor does it have the technology bump to warrant the same price as a 6 series in my mind

Additionally, you can't get the acc or cooled seats and that is a must for me in my next vehicle. wanting to stay in a couple as well, so that leaves me with the 6 series!

I'm looking for a 650i coupe, either drivetrain is preferred, under 40k miles is also preferred, with the adaptive cruise and cooled seats sport seats

I've seen many a cool color on these cars too, so individual colors I would definitely consider paying more for, I just don't want a common color unless it's a smoking deal

I'm located in Texas, so Texas sellers are preferred, but if we can find someone whose around the country and just a stellar person I'm sure we can work something out

Cheers!
Follow the build
EuroFever
Appreciate 0