BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
      04-14-2021, 11:06 AM   #1145
SenorFunkyPants
Brigadier General
SenorFunkyPants's Avatar
United Kingdom
2105
Rep
4,239
Posts

Drives: 2019 M5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
Many are doing it with the titles of racers. Interchanging 7’s for letters and adding letters to the name. I think it’s par for the course. Won’t see me doing it but I’m so far from the “sports guy” that I don’t GAF to play the games.
There are some nicknames that work...the ones that make some sort of sense...but scHam?
Hey maybe its just me.
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2021, 11:34 AM   #1146
Killed by Death
Major
Killed by Death's Avatar
United_States
2141
Rep
1,181
Posts

Drives: 2020 M2C, 2021 Jeep Rubicon
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorFunkyPants View Post
To be honest mate, can't take you seriously with your "scHam" marlarkey.
But anyway...if MV pitted the lap after LH...now with the same (new) tyres as Hamilton, Verstappen has a 0.4 sec per lap performance advantage which is not really enough to make an easy pass (as shown at the end of the race when MV has much newer tyres than LH).
The first stint is where MV lost the race.
Honestly mate I don't care if you take me seriously or not! I never liked "scHAM" and that has NEVER been a secret. I'm not a VER fan either. What I put out there is just my opinion! Everyone has a right to one of those right? So we disagree about a "what if" scenario, no big deal!

Take the turn 4 debate. I begrudgingly lean HAM but I'm damn sure not going to stick up for him! So I keep my yap shut. But let HAM cuck things up in the future and you damn skippy gonna hear about it.

However, the judgement you Ham and VER guys have is so clouded!!!!! I can't tell if you are talking $hit or actually believe it.

PEACE
__________________
Programmed to bleed Red, White & Blue

Appreciate 0
      04-14-2021, 11:41 AM   #1147
fiveohwblow
Major
fiveohwblow's Avatar
United_States
2141
Rep
1,048
Posts

Drives: E70, E46 M3, F82
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Desert SW

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorFunkyPants View Post
There are some nicknames that work...the ones that make some sort of sense...but scHam?
Hey maybe its just me.
My personal take is its part of the ribbing sports individuals do to either take credit or belittle the accomplishments or lack thereof from the athletes they love/hate.
Appreciate 1
      04-14-2021, 11:51 AM   #1148
Killed by Death
Major
Killed by Death's Avatar
United_States
2141
Rep
1,181
Posts

Drives: 2020 M2C, 2021 Jeep Rubicon
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
My personal take is its part of the ribbing sports individuals do to either take credit or belittle the accomplishments or lack thereof from the athletes they love/hate.
Exactly, I know scHAM gets under all his fanboy's skin and it's fun. For me anyway and that's what counts.
__________________
Programmed to bleed Red, White & Blue


Last edited by Killed by Death; 04-14-2021 at 12:45 PM..
Appreciate 1
M5Rick13764.00
      04-14-2021, 12:36 PM   #1149
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
30868
Rep
11,428
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
Exactly, I know scHAM gets under his fanboy's skin and it's fun. For me anyway and that's what counts,.
Have fun doing that. We'll be on the rostrum when the race ends. Enjoy the time circulating at the back of the grid!!
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 99 Wins. 100 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One.
Appreciate 1
      04-14-2021, 12:42 PM   #1150
Killed by Death
Major
Killed by Death's Avatar
United_States
2141
Rep
1,181
Posts

Drives: 2020 M2C, 2021 Jeep Rubicon
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Have fun doing that. We'll be on the rostrum when the race ends. Enjoy the time circulating at the back of the grid!!
Ferrari fan here so I'm used to it by now

Gotta have fun somehow right?

(Edited original post): Exactly, I know scHAM gets under all his fanboy's skin and it's fun. For me anyway and that's what counts.
Wasn't trying to single anyone out! Was talking about all his fans! First post came off wrong, wasn't paying attention!
__________________
Programmed to bleed Red, White & Blue


Last edited by Killed by Death; 04-14-2021 at 12:48 PM..
Appreciate 1
MKSixer30868.00
      04-14-2021, 02:31 PM   #1151
SenorFunkyPants
Brigadier General
SenorFunkyPants's Avatar
United Kingdom
2105
Rep
4,239
Posts

Drives: 2019 M5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
Ferrari fan here so I'm used to it by now
Lived in Italy for 10 years...thats a country where Ferrari is almost a religion.
Strangely you don't see not that many Ferrari road cars around.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer30868.00
      04-14-2021, 05:41 PM   #1152
Killed by Death
Major
Killed by Death's Avatar
United_States
2141
Rep
1,181
Posts

Drives: 2020 M2C, 2021 Jeep Rubicon
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorFunkyPants View Post
Lived in Italy for 10 years...thats a country where Ferrari is almost a religion.
Strangely you don't see not that many Ferrari road cars around.
Wow, that's cool. Wanna visit someday but afraid I'll starve to death! Southern country boy's aren't accustomed to REAL Italian food. Missed my chance visiting NYC...We didn't even make it to Little Italy

Maybe next time
__________________
Programmed to bleed Red, White & Blue

Appreciate 1
MKSixer30868.00
      04-15-2021, 03:30 AM   #1153
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
13764
Rep
8,201
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
Wow, that's cool. Wanna visit someday but afraid I'll starve to death! Southern country boy's aren't accustomed to REAL Italian food. Missed my chance visiting NYC...We didn't even make it to Little Italy

Maybe next time
When I was visiting Rome in '15 it was Lambo's that I saw more often than Ferrari's.
Appreciate 2
      04-15-2021, 04:26 AM   #1154
SenorFunkyPants
Brigadier General
SenorFunkyPants's Avatar
United Kingdom
2105
Rep
4,239
Posts

Drives: 2019 M5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
Wow, that's cool. Wanna visit someday but afraid I'll starve to death! Southern country boy's aren't accustomed to REAL Italian food. Missed my chance visiting NYC...We didn't even make it to Little Italy

Maybe next time
Its a great place...I loved living there...honestly, I preferred living there to being back in the UK.
I try to go back there as often as possible...being able to speak Italian makes quite a difference though.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer30868.00
      04-15-2021, 03:35 PM   #1155
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
13764
Rep
8,201
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Canadian GP is under threat of cancelation,covid restrictions may mean that Turkey will substitute it being the weekend after Azerbaijan,though talks are still ongoing.
Appreciate 2
      04-15-2021, 03:39 PM   #1156
rcracin
Major
1012
Rep
1,160
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: NYC

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Canadian GP is under threat of cancelation,covid restrictions may mean that Turkey will substitute it being the weekend after Azerbaijan,though talks are still ongoing.
Kym Illman posted on ig that Canada has been canceled and Australia is under threat of the same due to covid.
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2021, 04:45 PM   #1157
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
13764
Rep
8,201
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcracin View Post
Kym Illman posted on ig that Canada has been canceled and Australia is under threat of the same due to covid.
The Chinese one is a reserve option and possibly be used if the Aussie is cancelled.
Appreciate 1
      04-15-2021, 06:01 PM   #1158
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
30267
Rep
16,476
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
When I was visiting Rome in '15 it was Lambo's that I saw more often than Ferrari's.
My friend the St. Mark's Square is covered in 5H1T !
The water smelled like a dirty toilet from hell ..and I had to wait 3 + hours for my cannelloni !
Italians....
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick13764.00
      04-15-2021, 06:05 PM   #1159
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
13764
Rep
8,201
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
My friend the St. Mark's Square is covered in 5H1T !
The water smelled like a dirty toilet from hell ..and I had to wait 3 + hours for my cannelloni !
Italians....
Hello my friend glad to see you posting.
When in Rome...as they say
Appreciate 1
      04-15-2021, 06:07 PM   #1160
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
30267
Rep
16,476
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Canadian GP is under threat of cancelation,covid restrictions may mean that Turkey will substitute it being the weekend after Azerbaijan,though talks are still ongoing.
Update from Spa-Francorchamps !
The organisation of the Belgian-GP said :
If this year It's again a race without spectators then we are bankrupt !
Damn COVID !!!!
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick13764.00
      04-15-2021, 06:10 PM   #1161
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
30267
Rep
16,476
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Hello my friend glad to see you posting.
When in Rome...as they say
Thank you my friend !
Just (finally) back home from work . Crazy busy !
01:00 AM ! Ohhhh, well ! Ough ...This was a long day !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick13764.00
      04-15-2021, 06:15 PM   #1162
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
13764
Rep
8,201
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Update from Spa-Francorchamps !
The organisation of the Belgian-GP said :
If this year It's again a race without spectators then we are bankrupt !
Damn COVID !!!!
It's like a gypsies curse that won't go away; We have had easing of lockdown here and went town centre shopping today, what is it like in Belgium any loosening of lockdown stranglehold..
Appreciate 2
      04-15-2021, 06:29 PM   #1163
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
30267
Rep
16,476
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
It's like a gypsies curse that won't go away; We have had easing of lockdown here and went town centre shopping today, what is it like in Belgium any loosening of lockdown stranglehold..
Today they were talking here about loosening of some restrictions .
This while It's going bad over here . Crazy !!!

There are still COVID outbreaks over here . Last weekend a complete lockdown in a retirement home .
All the elderly people had their 2 Pfizer vaccine shots . It didn't worked , by the COVID mutations !

I refuse to get the vaccine !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick13764.00
      04-15-2021, 06:35 PM   #1164
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
13764
Rep
8,201
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Today they were talking here about loosening of some restrictions .
This while It's going bad over here . Crazy !!!

There are still COVID outbreaks over here . Last weekend a complete lockdown in a retirement home .
All the elderly people had their 2 Pfizer vaccine shots . It didn't worked , by the COVID mutations !

I refuse to get the vaccine !
I had no choice I got an AZ one in the end with no after effects.
There's rumour that either Alonso or Ocon have had positive covid test.
Appreciate 1
      04-15-2021, 06:40 PM   #1165
rcracin
Major
1012
Rep
1,160
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: NYC

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
I had no choice I got an AZ one in the end with no after effects.
There's rumour that either Alonso or Ocon have had positive covid test.
The Hulk making a comeback!!??!?

Who’s the Renault reserve driver?
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2021, 06:46 PM   #1166
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
30267
Rep
16,476
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
I had no choice I got an AZ one in the end with no after effects.
There's rumour that either Alonso or Ocon have had positive covid test.
Yeah . I heard something from the Japanese at the company . But they didn't know who it was with COVID.

MAX said today : Mercedes didn't said it . But they did a big step forwards regarding the W12 PU !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick13764.00
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:04 AM.




6post.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST