BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

12-30-2020, 04:15 PM   #1
erickonphoenix
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 Gray 328xi Touring

I finally upgraded my iPad, and I love it!

I was nursing this 2013 iPad mini when it just froze up and wouldn't restart. Not that big a deal since it wasn't running much of anything except basic email. So, I went down and bought the cheapest replacement I could get - a $299 2019 refurb, and damn this thing is fast.

Don't put off upgrades like I do. Not only can I actually browse the internet in a useful way, this runs all my Microsoft apps and Adobe Acrobat so I can mark up ads here on the patio instead of being chained to my laptop like a troglodyte.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
vreihen1614885.00
      12-31-2020, 07:56 AM   #2
Tommy-G
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 435 Vert Alpine White

I had an older iPAD, first generation with the lightning plug. It was slow, couldnt dowload IOS 11, wouldnt preview pictures on Amazon anymore....blah blah blah.

Wifey surprised me with a new iPAD air 4th generation for Christmas and damn, its lite as a feather, fast as can be and so much more useful.

Enjoy your toy...and I wish I didnt wait too
Appreciate 1