BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
      05-16-2019, 08:55 AM   #1
n0ar
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW F12 2014 650I XDRIVE CONV

Exclamation N63 TU fuel injector upgrade

Bought 2014 bmw 650i xdrive 3 months ago at 46.5k miles.
Car now at dealer service
Been visiting dealer about every 1000 something miles due to “drive train malfunction”
Visit history:
1st: Hugh pressure fuel pump (covered)
2nd: low pressure fuel pump (1100$)
3rd: injector number 5 misfire and shutdown; replaced (covered)
4rth (rite now): my Carly adapter read misfires and injector shut downs on cylinders (fuel injector failure) 3,6&8.

The dealer resets the cars computer, run their “test plan” through all injectors and only fuel injector #1 fails the test plan so they deem that one to be the fault and they change it which is covered by the n63 customer care package (aka recall)
Now they replaced an o2 sensor before cat bank 1 costing me 650$ And they claim it has nothing to do with went wrong that’s why it’s not covered (which I think it’s complete bullshit. )

Called North America to make a dispute and try to have my other fuel injectors changed and they were the biggest waste of time. Never calling them again they where a deadend. (Very disappointed)

So now I’m never going to go to a service center at a dealer again becaUse they are complete bullshit.

I was thinking of getting these fuel injectors on my vehicle. Would that be a good idea? Will is solved my fuel injection issues ??? These are the most expensive ones, which one would think the quality is better.. but just not sure.
They cost around 2,400$

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-assemble...13538627842kt/

Thanks for your time
Appreciate 0