BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
      10-11-2021, 02:14 PM   #1
EugeneStone
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 118 F20

Post Difficult choice

Hi everyone, I'm sharing my little story. Maybe you too have faced a similar situation, or maybe you will if you have your own business or digital product.
Have you thought about your product? Oh yes, I think so) Here I was thinking about it, I had an idea in my head, a perspective, a hope. Starting to visualize it, but it's not what you want yourself. That's the point of ideas, but it's problematic to visualize.

Hooked a designer to work on the idea, told him about the idea, the designer with glowing eyes begins to work, but in the end, does not get what I would like, begins to change something, delaying terms.

You can make this process easier, but you have to have a hand in it. Not all entrepreneurs and executives do this. It's easier to find a doer and let them figure out what's needed on their own. How can you make your life easier? Analyze user interface design trends and think about user interaction, a good designer will tell you what needs to be done, but you need to be aware of it as well. That's how I learned from my mistakes, but it's a good experience.

If you've been in a similar situation, write to discuss and exchange experiences
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2021, 03:55 PM   #2
vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Saving the original text for my own amusement, for when the retro-edit spambot comes back to add SEO links once this thread washes off the first page.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by EugeneStone View Post
Hi everyone, I'm sharing my little story. Maybe you too have faced a similar situation, or maybe you will if you have your own business or digital product.
Have you thought about your product? Oh yes, I think so) Here I was thinking about it, I had an idea in my head, a perspective, a hope. Starting to visualize it, but it's not what you want yourself. That's the point of ideas, but it's problematic to visualize.

Hooked a designer to work on the idea, told him about the idea, the designer with glowing eyes begins to work, but in the end, does not get what I would like, begins to change something, delaying terms.

You can make this process easier, but you have to have a hand in it. Not all entrepreneurs and executives do this. It's easier to find a doer and let them figure out what's needed on their own. How can you make your life easier? Analyze user interface design trends and think about user interaction, a good designer will tell you what needs to be done, but you need to be aware of it as well. That's how I learned from my mistakes, but it's a good experience.

If you've been in a similar situation, write to discuss and exchange experiences
PJLux96.50
Dang3r12503.00
BMWGUYinCO4046.00
      10-13-2021, 05:40 AM   #3
EugeneStone
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 118 F20

Entertaining experience too) Although it looks scary) Save it in a locker and look at the photo with a candle like an obsessive) Really great experience) Thank you lifted your spirits)
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2022, 03:28 AM   #4
Ultimer
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 E92

It's unbelievable what passions are played out here
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2022, 07:24 AM   #5
Fast.F10
Extruding Elements
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M5 Comp

Garage List
2016 BMW M5 F10  [0.00]
Quote:

My favorite color is purple, but I have nightmares every night about a tiny Barney chasing me...can you help?
2006 BMW M5
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2022, 08:30 AM   #6
Mason Hatcher
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 230i

Quote:

That is one of the longest posts that says absolutely nothing that I have ever seen.
Appreciate 2
oVeRdOsE.2515.00
vreihen1614882.00
      05-03-2022, 09:05 AM   #7
oVeRdOsE.
Major
Rep
Drives: F25 E91 Audi Avnt E90 Cayenne

If you were a cookie , what would be your bi-annually wage and what color taste the best?
Appreciate 0