BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
      06-25-2020, 08:52 AM   #463
M5theonlyone
Major General
United Kingdom
7078
Rep
5,387
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Gardening in 30C!

Off to the other house now with my son to do badly needed garden maintenance,I'll catch up with you all later.
Appreciate 2
      06-25-2020, 09:37 AM   #464
racerbruce
Lieutenant Colonel
racerbruce's Avatar
2134
Rep
1,983
Posts

Drives: 2007 Z4MR Imola Red
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (1)

My UKM5 and MBelgium friends -

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
If it doesn't then it won't be from lack of trying from Max and Alb.
What do you think Ferrari have got in the bag, they've been a bit quiet up to now with just the furore about Seb leaving when seasons over.
Great question re The Prancing Horse....since the Ferrari management seems to gaffe themselves quite often, I suspect they are laying low and will have a top three team, but don't see them on the top step very often.

With VET's imminent departure, I see nothing but bad things occurring on-track....he will push his way through in an attempt to take the lead - your incredibly funny "TORPEDO 5" images will become reality!

With no top team seats open for 2021 (yet) it does not look good for the 4X F1 WDC....his recent discussions with Racing Point (a mid-field team at best) shows his desperation to find a seat.

VET's massive gaffes over the last two+ yrs has placed him in peril.
__________________
Racerbruce
OZ Rims / Bilstein B8 Struts & Shocks / Eibach Pro-Kit Springs / ZHP Control Arms / RE Diablo Exhaust / RPi Air Intake / BMC Air Filter / CDV / RE Trans Mounts / 3M Paint Protection / TMS CF Grilles / TK CF Mirrors / Skyer CF Spoiler / CF Antenna / M Pedals & Dead Pedal / CoCo Floor Mats / WeissLicht LED Rear Turn Signal Lamps / #748 of 3,041
Appreciate 2
      06-25-2020, 02:26 PM   #465
racerbruce
Lieutenant Colonel
racerbruce's Avatar
2134
Rep
1,983
Posts

Drives: 2007 Z4MR Imola Red
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Off to the other house now with my son to do badly needed garden maintenance,I'll catch up with you all later.
Please enjoy and stay safe.
Appreciate 2
      06-25-2020, 03:31 PM   #466
M5theonlyone
Major General
United Kingdom
7078
Rep
5,387
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
Please enjoy and stay safe.
Came back about half hour ago and both of us are whacked!
After trimming a long prickly leaf hedge (ouch) there are three micro prickly leaf trees about 5 feet high growing from the middle of hedge which needed trimming into a cone shape with another smaller hedge cutter with long handle extension and there were nearly as many leaves as from the hedge itself !!
Anyway my sis joined in with the clearing up into all sorts of sacks and bags and we enjoyed a cooling whipped ice cream when a Italian 'gelati' van pulled up outside. Coming back home I treated son and myself to a McDonalds meal from a drive in to save fixing something at home.
Altogether a great day and got a nice tan doing the job polo top less 28C.
Appreciate 2
      06-25-2020, 03:40 PM   #467
M5theonlyone
Major General
United Kingdom
7078
Rep
5,387
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
Great question re The Prancing Horse....since the Ferrari management seems to gaffe themselves quite often, I suspect they are laying low and will have a top three team, but don't see them on the top step very often.

With VET's imminent departure, I see nothing but bad things occurring on-track....he will push his way through in an attempt to take the lead - your incredibly funny "TORPEDO 5" images will become reality!

With no top team seats open for 2021 (yet) it does not look good for the 4X F1 WDC....his recent discussions with Racing Point (a mid-field team at best) shows his desperation to find a seat.

VET's massive gaffes over the last two+ yrs has placed him in peril.
I'll go along with that,Seb seems to be angry with only himself mostly with Chas Lec standing in the way and being a target to get out the way so will be using every trick in the book but strangely the boss with the harry potter glasses doesn't seem too concerned...I can't take that in.
I can see Max tackling Ham with all his experience and hopefully ALB moving up to sideline Bottas but wouldn't like to definitely say how Ferrari are going to infringe on this,they are keeping quiet as doormouses with what upgrade they claim to have.
Appreciate 2
      06-25-2020, 06:00 PM   #468
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
24007
Rep
13,842
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
My MBelgium and UKM5 friends -
Very hopeful that Honda's power package will carry Maximus and Alex to multiple podiums!!!!

Does the biometric shirt alert RB management when Maximus is low on Westmalle beer??
My friend , as you know MAX drinks only *Red Bull*

*Red Bull* gives you wings !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
apexit41110.50

      06-25-2020, 06:38 PM   #469
racerbruce
Lieutenant Colonel
racerbruce's Avatar
2134
Rep
1,983
Posts

Drives: 2007 Z4MR Imola Red
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (1)

My UKM5 and MBelgium friends -

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
My friend , as you know MAX drinks only *Red Bull*

*Red Bull* gives you wings !
My friend -
Perhaps Maximus will find the spare caloric intake and indulge in a good Belgian beer!!!!

What are the large glasses with the wood support called??
__________________
Racerbruce
OZ Rims / Bilstein B8 Struts & Shocks / Eibach Pro-Kit Springs / ZHP Control Arms / RE Diablo Exhaust / RPi Air Intake / BMC Air Filter / CDV / RE Trans Mounts / 3M Paint Protection / TMS CF Grilles / TK CF Mirrors / Skyer CF Spoiler / CF Antenna / M Pedals & Dead Pedal / CoCo Floor Mats / WeissLicht LED Rear Turn Signal Lamps / #748 of 3,041
Appreciate 1
      06-25-2020, 07:19 PM   #470
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
24007
Rep
13,842
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
My friend -
Perhaps Maximus will find the spare caloric intake and indulge in a good Belgian beer!!!!

What are the large glasses with the wood support called??
As you know my friend . Belgium has the best beers in the world .
The wood support is from Kwak , but also from others ..Some call it tulip glasses .
“When special one-off beers are included, the total number of Belgian beer brands is approximately 8,700.”
This was in 2011 => http://www.beerlycoherent.com/2011/0...are-there.html

Cheers my friend !
Attached Images
  
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
apexit41110.50

      06-25-2020, 07:33 PM   #471
racerbruce
Lieutenant Colonel
racerbruce's Avatar
2134
Rep
1,983
Posts

Drives: 2007 Z4MR Imola Red
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (1)

Wowie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
As you know my friend . Belgium has the best beers in the world .
The wood support is from Kwak , but also from others ..Some call it tulip glasses .
“When special one-off beers are included, the total number of Belgian beer brands is approximately 8,700.”
This was in 2011 => http://www.beerlycoherent.com/2011/0...are-there.html

Cheers my friend !
Thank you my friend!
Wowie - 8,700 beers....now that is a selection!

You may recall that my wife and I visited Brugge in Nov 2014; we were staying in the 7th in Paris on Rue Cler in an apartment for two weeks and our daughters said we must spend one night in Brugge....we took the train and dined in the town square - it was Armistice Day (early Nov) and it was sunny and warm! We dined al fresco and I had a Kwak the size of the one in the pic from your post....it was GOOD! I'll never forget there were a group of businessmen sitting near us and they had Kwaks that were HUGE....and they were drunk....and every time they tipped the Kwak to drink from it - they spilled the beer down the front of their business suits....it was hilarious! The hotel we stayed in was beautiful and the town of Brugge was so much fun. We found an incredible English pub near our hotel and I had fish and chips....it was soooooooo good.
__________________
Racerbruce
OZ Rims / Bilstein B8 Struts & Shocks / Eibach Pro-Kit Springs / ZHP Control Arms / RE Diablo Exhaust / RPi Air Intake / BMC Air Filter / CDV / RE Trans Mounts / 3M Paint Protection / TMS CF Grilles / TK CF Mirrors / Skyer CF Spoiler / CF Antenna / M Pedals & Dead Pedal / CoCo Floor Mats / WeissLicht LED Rear Turn Signal Lamps / #748 of 3,041
Appreciate 1
      06-25-2020, 07:34 PM   #472
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
24007
Rep
13,842
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
Great question re The Prancing Horse....since the Ferrari management seems to gaffe themselves quite often, I suspect they are laying low and will have a top three team, but don't see them on the top step very often.

With VET's imminent departure, I see nothing but bad things occurring on-track....he will push his way through in an attempt to take the lead - your incredibly funny "TORPEDO 5" images will become reality!

With no top team seats open for 2021 (yet) it does not look good for the 4X F1 WDC....his recent discussions with Racing Point (a mid-field team at best) shows his desperation to find a seat.

VET's massive gaffes over the last two+ yrs has placed him in peril.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
I'll go along with that,Seb seems to be angry with only himself mostly with Chas Lec standing in the way and being a target to get out the way so will be using every trick in the book but strangely the boss with the harry potter glasses doesn't seem too concerned...I can't take that in.
I can see Max tackling Ham with all his experience and hopefully ALB moving up to sideline Bottas but wouldn't like to definitely say how Ferrari are going to infringe on this,they are keeping quiet as doormouses with what upgrade they claim to have.
Ferrari : The latest

Well my friends according Ferrari , in this season SEB will not once cross the finish line in front of Leclerc !
If this is true , knowing SEB it sounds like fireworks to me !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
apexit41110.50

      06-26-2020, 02:31 AM   #473
M5theonlyone
Major General
United Kingdom
7078
Rep
5,387
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Ferrari : The latest

Well my friends according Ferrari , in this season SEB will not once cross the finish line in front of Leclerc !
If this is true , knowing SEB it sounds like fireworks to me !
Just read on the news that Max will NOT drive the 16 until Spielberg.Because of 14 days quarantine for visitors to UK only Alex will be doing photo shoot and shakedown with the new car at Silverstone,close to RB hq at Milton Keynes.
But not to worry my friends, when Max switched from Torro Rosso to RB team he won in Spain without practice on the RB so he's adaptable to any situation.
Appreciate 1
      06-26-2020, 02:37 AM   #474
M5theonlyone
Major General
United Kingdom
7078
Rep
5,387
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
As you know my friend . Belgium has the best beers in the world .
The wood support is from Kwak , but also from others ..Some call it tulip glasses .
“When special one-off beers are included, the total number of Belgian beer brands is approximately 8,700.”
This was in 2011 => http://www.beerlycoherent.com/2011/0...are-there.html

Cheers my friend !
Now THAT'S what I call a BEER bar. I would gladly indulge in a STELLA or a KWAK after a session of hard gardening in nice weather.
Appreciate 2
      06-26-2020, 03:46 AM   #475
M5theonlyone
Major General
United Kingdom
7078
Rep
5,387
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Ferrari : The latest

Well my friends according Ferrari , in this season SEB will not once cross the finish line in front of Leclerc !
If this is true , knowing SEB it sounds like fireworks to me !
Thinking of his final pay-off sum I would vouch that Seb will be extra careful not to prime Torpedo 5 into a Lec punting off mode at any time but as you say the side fireworks show will be worth watching.
*just too add...if I was Seb I would insist on a gloss finish on the 1000 bodywork to make it more slippery at speed.That matt finish in my opinion is a mistake..I would have thought it would be obvious to them in fact the colour itself is wrong becoming more orangery from the original blood red..The outfit has become a laughing stock.

Last edited by M5theonlyone; 06-26-2020 at 08:29 AM..
Appreciate 2
      06-26-2020, 06:39 PM   #476
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
24007
Rep
13,842
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Thinking of his final pay-off sum I would vouch that Seb will be extra careful not to prime Torpedo 5 into a Lec punting off mode at any time but as you say the side fireworks show will be worth watching.
*just too add...if I was Seb I would insist on a gloss finish on the 1000 bodywork to make it more slippery at speed.That matt finish in my opinion is a mistake..I would have thought it would be obvious to them in fact the colour itself is wrong becoming more orangery from the original blood red..The outfit has become a laughing stock.
Yeah my friend . And this as well .....

Looks promising !
Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
apexit41110.50

      06-26-2020, 07:14 PM   #477
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
24007
Rep
13,842
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Just read on the news that Max will NOT drive the 16 until Spielberg.Because of 14 days quarantine for visitors to UK only Alex will be doing photo shoot and shakedown with the new car at Silverstone,close to RB hq at Milton Keynes.
But not to worry my friends, when Max switched from Torro Rosso to RB team he won in Spain without practice on the RB so he's adaptable to any situation.
Alex in action at Silverstone

__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
apexit41110.50

      06-27-2020, 04:11 AM   #478
M5theonlyone
Major General
United Kingdom
7078
Rep
5,387
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah my friend . And this as well .....

Looks promising !
I do not envy Mattia's job for the next six months!
Appreciate 2
      06-27-2020, 04:32 AM   #479
M5theonlyone
Major General
United Kingdom
7078
Rep
5,387
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
[QUOTE=///M Power-Belgium;26364655]Alex in action at Silverstone

Great vid, thank you my friend for putting it on. You could see Alex was taking it easy on the car show tyres and the 16 on maximum low sprung setting.
Christian and Alex are looking confident with the slimmer 16 looking primed to take on the expected threat from the others.
It will be strange to see empty grandstands at Spielberg.
Appreciate 2
      06-27-2020, 08:35 AM   #480
racerbruce
Lieutenant Colonel
racerbruce's Avatar
2134
Rep
1,983
Posts

Drives: 2007 Z4MR Imola Red
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (1)

Wowie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah my friend . And this as well .....

Looks promising !
Look at VET's body language!
Arms crossed and legs crossed!
Look at the distant, dejected facial expression!
__________________
Racerbruce
OZ Rims / Bilstein B8 Struts & Shocks / Eibach Pro-Kit Springs / ZHP Control Arms / RE Diablo Exhaust / RPi Air Intake / BMC Air Filter / CDV / RE Trans Mounts / 3M Paint Protection / TMS CF Grilles / TK CF Mirrors / Skyer CF Spoiler / CF Antenna / M Pedals & Dead Pedal / CoCo Floor Mats / WeissLicht LED Rear Turn Signal Lamps / #748 of 3,041
Appreciate 1
      06-27-2020, 08:36 AM   #481
racerbruce
Lieutenant Colonel
racerbruce's Avatar
2134
Rep
1,983
Posts

Drives: 2007 Z4MR Imola Red
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (1)

Well said -

[QUOTE=M5theonlyone;26365842]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Alex in action at Silverstone

Great vid, thank you my friend for putting it on. You could see Alex was taking it easy on the car show tyres and the 16 on maximum low sprung setting.
Christian and Alex are looking confident with the slimmer 16 looking primed to take on the expected threat from the others.
It will be strange to see empty grandstands at Spielberg.
Indeed, great video - thank you MBelgium!
Seeing the precision of the car, the mechanics, etc is so great.
__________________
Racerbruce
OZ Rims / Bilstein B8 Struts & Shocks / Eibach Pro-Kit Springs / ZHP Control Arms / RE Diablo Exhaust / RPi Air Intake / BMC Air Filter / CDV / RE Trans Mounts / 3M Paint Protection / TMS CF Grilles / TK CF Mirrors / Skyer CF Spoiler / CF Antenna / M Pedals & Dead Pedal / CoCo Floor Mats / WeissLicht LED Rear Turn Signal Lamps / #748 of 3,041
Appreciate 1
      06-27-2020, 09:04 AM   #482
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
24007
Rep
13,842
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

[QUOTE=M5theonlyone;26365842]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Alex in action at Silverstone

Great vid, thank you my friend for putting it on. You could see Alex was taking it easy on the car show tyres and the 16 on maximum low sprung setting.
Christian and Alex are looking confident with the slimmer 16 looking primed to take on the expected threat from the others.
It will be strange to see empty grandstands at Spielberg.
[QUOTE=racerbruce;26366173]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post

Indeed, great video - thank you MBelgium!
Seeing the precision of the car, the mechanics, etc is so great.
The MAX store !

__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
apexit41110.50

      06-27-2020, 09:32 AM   #483
M5theonlyone
Major General
United Kingdom
7078
Rep
5,387
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
[QUOTE=///M Power-Belgium;26366227][QUOTE=M5theonlyone;26365842]

[QUOTE=racerbruce;26366173]

The MAX store !




Jos looks like a reasonable person who would give you a little discount!
Appreciate 2
      06-27-2020, 09:46 AM   #484
M5theonlyone
Major General
United Kingdom
7078
Rep
5,387
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
Look at VET's body language!
Arms crossed and legs crossed!
Look at the distant, dejected facial expression!
Seb must remember he is still has an employer...and however easy going Mattia looks like with his funny glasses there is a tough boss underneath there that has had enough of the mistakes,collisions and the squabbles.
Appreciate 2
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:10 PM.




6post.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST