BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > General 6-Series Coupe, Convertible, and Gran Coupe Forum

10-03-2018, 01:46 PM   #23
VK_Technician
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 18 BMW M550IX

Yes worked like a charm!
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2018, 02:20 PM   #24
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by VK_Technician View Post
Is there a setting to allow both rear passenger door sunshades (F06 GC) to be controlled from the main rear shade button on the driver's door panel? I know on a 2015 640i GC the this was possible allowing both rear door and rear deck sunshades to controlled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qsilver7 View Post
If I press & hold the rear shade button on driver's door...it operates both rear doors and the rear windshield shades. A brief press operates the rear windshield only...but a press & hold operates all 3. It may take an additional press to get them all synchronized if one is up and others are down.

The text from the owners manual below that are highlighted in blue are instructions for a "brief" press of the buttons on:
  • the switch buttons on the rear doors
  • the switch button on the rear doors & driver's door control panel.

The text from the owners manual below that are highlighted in yellow are instructions for a press & hold of the switch button on the driver's door control panel and rear door's button:
  • brief press raises/lowers the rear shade
  • press & hold raises lowers the shades on both rear doors as well as the rear shade

Quote:
Originally Posted by VK_Technician View Post
Yes worked like a charm!

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2018, 01:22 PM   #25
jay.nana777
Rep
Drives: BMW 640i Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by W84IT View Post
OK, I had time to play around with the BimmerCode App a little longer and I figured it out. I was able to code everything the way that I wanted it setup in less than 10 minutes. I highly recommend the BimmerCode App and the Veepeak OBDCheck BLE Bluetooth 4.0 OBD2 Scanner Auto Diagnostic Tool for iOS & Android.
I have purchased the same combination - BimmerCode with Veepeak OBDCheck BLE; and paid the subs for the app.

I'm still struggling to find what I can code. can you provide a list of changes you have successfully made please?
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2018, 03:16 PM   #26
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.nana777 View Post
I have purchased the same combination - BimmerCode with Veepeak OBDCheck BLE; and paid the subs for the app.

I'm still struggling to find what I can code. can you provide a list of changes you have successfully made please?
Did you see the info below on their website's "support" page? It gives a list of BMW models...you click that and it will list the various areas...if you click on those areas it will tell you what is codeable.

Click this link below then select your BMW model to see what is codeable. If you click on each of the 31 areas (listed below) it will go into more details for each area as to what can be coded. Obviously if you don't have the listed option (like head up display or active cruise control)...then you can't code what the car is not equipped with: http://bimmercodeapp.com/index.php#cars
  1. Active Sound Design
  2. Adaptive Cruise Control
  3. Air conditioning
  4. Alarm system
  5. Ambient lighting
  6. Angel eyes
  7. Audio
  8. Auto Start Stop function
  9. Comfort Opening/Closing
  10. Daytime driving lights
  11. Display options instrument cluster
  12. Display options multimedia system
  13. Driving mode
  14. Fuel
  15. HUD
  16. Indicators
  17. Lighting
  18. Mirrors
  19. Other
  20. PDC
  21. Range extender
  22. Rear view camera
  23. Retrofit
  24. Seat heating
  25. Seatbelt reminder
  26. Side view camera
  27. Sport displays
  28. Video
  29. Wash-Wipe System
  30. Welcome Light
  31. Windows/Doors

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2018, 04:06 PM   #27
FBMWWINS
Captain
Rep
Drives: M8C Coupé & M240i Coupé

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.nana777 View Post

If you haven't seen it:

https://www.6post.com/forums/showpos...4&postcount=15

Just take time and check the PDFs - you will get an idea of what is "possible" and also of some stuff that has been tested and is reported as not working. Please consider the overview there is not inherent to Carly alone and also contains stuff which is not covered (cannot be coded) by Carly. Rest assured though that with Carly you can still code the most popular/demanded stuff.
Appreciate 0