BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > General 6-Series Coupe, Convertible, and Gran Coupe Forum

04-20-2024, 12:40 PM   #1
nealsil
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 F13 M Sport

MMI Prime (Apple CarPlay and Android Auto) Install not working…

Car is a 2013 F13 with CIC Audio/Headunit

Hi all, hope I’m in the right place for some help. Tried to install an MMI Prime from Bimmertech in my car. Followed all instructions and videos but not having any luck. Idrive screen powers on but can’t scroll or select with the idrive controller. Holding back or menu for several seconds does nothing. This is the second unit I’ve tried. First was from a company in China and now this one from Bimmertech. Both are exhibiting the exact same problem. I’m just wondering if anyone out there has experience installing one of these with success on a CIC F13? Either I’m missing something or there’s an incompatibility with these units and my model car/system. It’s a Saturday and Bimmertech support will be back on Monday and have already raised a ticket but wanted to ask the forum experts out here as well. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 01:12 AM   #2
singhisking
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 650i xdrive GC

Doesn’t work with 13 models
Appreciate 0