BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      Today, 11:45 AM   #1409
e90335e36m3
First Lieutenant
405
Rep
375
Posts

Drives: 19 M4CS
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 330indy View Post
I'm no fan of HAM especially as his "luck" screwed over Albon, twice, just as an example.
He's a dirty driver for sure.
Appreciate 3
      Today, 12:18 PM   #1410
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
27270
Rep
15,286
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Expert Brundle said immediately that there was nothing wrong with that and hammy was again ''lucky'' he didn't have any more damage than that endplate coming off and getting a shaking from going into that shallow ditch
I mean in the races to come ....
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick9913.50

      Today, 12:28 PM   #1411
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
9914
Rep
6,896
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
I mean in the races to come ....
Oh that too but I feel that Max knows by now hammy's capabilities of reacting when things don't go his way, two of them well demonstrated on Albon previously.
Appreciate 1
      Today, 12:33 PM   #1412
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
27270
Rep
15,286
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Oh that too but I feel that Max knows by now hammy's capabilities of reacting when things don't go his way, two of them well demonstrated on Albon previously.
Yeah . But HAM is chicken to get a scratch on his W12 !


And of course MAX knows that !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick9913.50

      Today, 12:35 PM   #1413
Killed by Death
HMFIC
Killed by Death's Avatar
United_States
816
Rep
782
Posts

Drives: M2C
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: NC, 'Merica

iTrader: (0)

VET tried to crash HAM several times and lost.
__________________
Kimi Räikkönen AKA The Iceman & Peoples Champion

2020 M2C, HS, Black 788M, Exec.
Appreciate 2
      Today, 12:42 PM   #1414
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
27270
Rep
15,286
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
So eloquently put my friend, it looks like BOT forgot his lines and went to the back of the class heheh
Off-Topic and "Made in Belgium" !
Attached Images
  
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
      Today, 01:20 PM   #1415
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
9914
Rep
6,896
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah . But HAM is chicken to get a scratch on his W12 !


And of course MAX knows that !
I'd love to have known if hammy was in the same situation as BOT with Russ...somehow hammy would have let him go? yes I think he would have rather than getting a scratch lol
Still because of what happened hammy may be struggling with updates on his 12 as the 77 car rebuild calls for emptying of a lot of spare parts storage and making those parts up again as you know will cost them a pretty penny.
Appreciate 1
      Today, 01:22 PM   #1416
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
9914
Rep
6,896
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Off-Topic and "Made in Belgium" !
Yeah you could say BOT binned it good!
Appreciate 1
      Today, 01:28 PM   #1417
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
9914
Rep
6,896
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Off-Topic and "Made in Belgium" !
Off to the firing range now with my AR!
Appreciate 2
      Today, 03:04 PM   #1418
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
27270
Rep
15,286
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
I'd love to have known if hammy was in the same situation as BOT with Russ...somehow hammy would have let him go? yes I think he would have rather than getting a scratch lol
Still because of what happened hammy may be struggling with updates on his 12 as the 77 car rebuild calls for emptying of a lot of spare parts storage and making those parts up again as you know will cost them a pretty penny.
Yeah I heard it , and I was reading about Toto's situation regarding BOT vs RUS .

I'm pretty sure Toto will be involved even more in such a situations , because BOT will be thrown under pressure by "both" Red Bull's !
By BOT's lack of racecraft and as we can see a faster RB16B , this season isn't looking promising for BOT !
BOT is finished at Mercedes and he'll drop further in the drivers ranking , because Checo Perez is now also part of the Red Bull drivers team !
Checo will beat BOT in the drivers ranking !

On the other hand : Marko said , Checo's race at Imola was very ...Very bad !
In this season ,the moment will come that HAM needs support in the races from his teammate .
I really wonder "how" from a driver without racecraft ? While MAX knocks really hard on HAM44 !
In short : BOT will go down badly !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick9913.50

      Today, 03:15 PM   #1419
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
27270
Rep
15,286
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
VET tried to crash HAM several times and lost.
In 2019, MAX had bad luck with SEB's "red" torpedo

As we know , HAM was/is always very lucky !
Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
      Today, 04:13 PM   #1420
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
9914
Rep
6,896
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah I heard it , and I was reading about Toto's situation regarding BOT vs RUS .

I'm pretty sure Toto will be involved even more in such a situations , because BOT will be thrown under pressure by "both" Red Bull's !
By BOT's lack of racecraft and as we can see a faster RB16B , this season isn't looking promising for BOT !
BOT is finished at Mercedes and he'll drop further in the drivers ranking , because Checo Perez is now also part of the Red Bull drivers team !
Checo will beat BOT in the drivers ranking !

On the other hand : Marko said , Checo's race at Imola was very ...Very bad !
In this season ,the moment will come that HAM needs support in the races from his teammate .
I really wonder "how" from a driver without racecraft ? While MAX knocks really hard on HAM44 !
In short : BOT will go down badly !
It's not looking good for BOT if he continues like this and though Toto is raging at Russ he must realise that the smash was avoidable and must be 'toting up' how much it's going to cost with the now limited budget.
Appreciate 2
      Today, 04:29 PM   #1421
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
27270
Rep
15,286
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
It's not looking good for BOT if he continues like this and though Toto is raging at Russ he must realise that the smash was avoidable and must be 'toting up' how much it's going to cost with the now limited budget.
Indeed my friend . F1 toys aren't cheap !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick9913.50

      Today, 04:57 PM   #1422
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
9914
Rep
6,896
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Indeed my friend . F1 toys aren't cheap !
Just about everything was trashed on 77 car inc. tub probably yet Russ's car wasn't that bad just frontal.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:06 PM.




6post.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST