BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
      10-03-2020, 08:18 AM   #1
Montenay
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 650i Gran Coupe

Garage List
How to stop moon roof blind closing?

Hi all, I’ve got my 650GC coded so the moonroof doesn’t close for 3.5s when I hold the lock button, but it seems the internal blind for the moonroof always closes with the slightest hold of the lock button. I also find I need to hold the lock button for a split second to get the wing mirrors to fold even though they’re coded to fold with no delay.

Does anyone know how to code the moonroof blind out or at least delay it so it doesn’t nudge forward every time I lock the car?

Cheers,
Matt
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2020, 12:50 PM   #2
F06 Russell
Rep
Drives: 16 F06 650i Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montenay View Post
Hi all, I’ve got my 650GC coded so the moonroof doesn’t close for 3.5s when I hold the lock button, but it seems the internal blind for the moonroof always closes with the slightest hold of the lock button. I also find I need to hold the lock button for a split second to get the wing mirrors to fold even though they’re coded to fold with no delay.

Does anyone know how to code the moonroof blind out or at least delay it so it doesn’t nudge forward every time I lock the car?

Cheers,
Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montenay View Post
Hi all, I've got my 650GC coded so the moonroof doesn't close for 3.5s when I hold the lock button, but it seems the internal blind for the moonroof always closes with the slightest hold of the lock button. I also find I need to hold the lock button for a split second to get the wing mirrors to fold even though they're coded to fold with no delay.

Does anyone know how to code the moonroof blind out or at least delay it so it doesn't nudge forward every time I lock the car?

Cheers,
Matt
Hey Matt,

I have the exact same codings I did with Carly and I have the same result. Delay on mirrors and the shade rolls out 3-6 inches. I'll go check and see if there's even options. I'm trying to find a good transmission temp on Carly to do a tranny fluid/filter. I'll let you know any options I see. GL

Jonathan-
Appreciate 1
      10-16-2020, 11:17 AM   #3
Montenay
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 650i Gran Coupe

Garage List
Hey Jonathan, did you have any joy with this in the end? I’ve tried having a look on Bimmer Code and couldn’t see an option for it - I’m too scared to try the expert mode! 😂
Appreciate 0