BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

01-05-2021, 10:37 AM   #23
Cyberdemon
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 40i, 2018 M3 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1 View Post
Excellent choice, and congrats! The smile on his face says it all. He will enjoy it for years to come. As I mentioned, our Buzzy and Buddy are used DAILY by my two kids and they live outdoors. I have parents in the neighborhood asking me almost daily "what those cool little cars are" and where I got them.

Apart from checking the tightness of the bolts periodically, they are relatively maintenance free.
We live at the top of a fairly steep hill, so my only fear is the lack of brakes. I haven't seen if he'll be use it like a coaster brake to one wheel skid. But I rode around on it a little drunk on Christmas eve and I kind of want one of my own. Real burnout noises!