BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

08-17-2018, 01:55 PM   #1
deaddog
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 750ix

WTB - Alpina B6 - coming off lease?

I'm looking for an Alpina B6 with at least one year of warranty left. A bunch seem to be coming up on the end of their 36 month lease -- if you'd like to see whether you can make a few bucks rather than just turning it in, let me know. Might even be feasible to do an early lease buyout if you want out now. Any color but white. I'm in Chicago but willing to travel.

PM me and we'll see if we can make it work.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2018, 11:06 PM   #2
LSM
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2024 Porsche 911 GTS Cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by deaddog View Post
I'm looking for an Alpina B6 with at least one year of warranty left. A bunch seem to be coming up on the end of their 36 month lease -- if you'd like to see whether you can make a few bucks rather than just turning it in, let me know. Might even be feasible to do an early lease buyout if you want out now. Any color but white. I'm in Chicago but willing to travel.

PM me and we'll see if we can make it work.

Thanks
I have an alpina B6 I’m Selling it’s a 2015 with 30k miles black with white fulll merino leather. I can email you pictures. Tinted windows, Black alpina wheels.. looks great 140k msrp
Appreciate 0