BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

06-16-2023, 11:06 PM   #1
swooshed
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i GT

WTB: 640 Gran Turismo

Hi All,

I am looking for a 2018 / 2019 640 Gran Turismo, yes the ugly hatchback!

Ideal specs are the following:

Clean title
Single Owner
Black on Black Nappa Leather
Executive Drive or Dynamic Handling Package
Multi-contour seats
Driver Assistance Package is a plus
M Sport Package
Under 50K miles

Located in North NJ but willing to travel in the US for the right car. Budget will depend on year, mileage and options with a max of ~40K.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2023, 09:39 PM   #2
Ralph III
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW 650i Gran Coupe

Just do a search on BMW.USA, AutoTrader, CarGuru, and any of the other automotive search engines. I'd really like to recommend VROOM, as they point out all aesthetic issues and they offer a warranty. You cannot confirm any mechanical details though. So, you'd be out the shipping charges if you had to return it.

One thing. Don't get hung up with looking for a single driver vehicle as you could miss out on a good vehicle. I'd give consideration for any clean vehicle with a good service history and a clean CarFax irrespective if it was a multi owner.

God Bless,
Ralph
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2023, 09:15 AM   #3
swooshed
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i GT

Hey Ralph, thanks for sharing. I've been in the market for one for about 2 years and have seen a few but decided to pass due to either being in a shady dealer or not optioned to my preference. All the above platforms have alerts on new hits and unfortunately I might just be too picky. Hoping a 6GT owner with those specs sees this post and perhaps is interested in selling!
Appreciate 0