BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > BMW M6 Forum (F12 / F13)

05-22-2024, 01:39 PM   #1
DJiGGs
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 M3 AW

What's yall thoughts on this '13 M6

VIN: ending in C968578

43k KM (~27k miles)

Asking $50k CAD (~$36.5k USD)

2 owner
Private Sale (no sales tax)
Clean carfax
No mods.
Claims full service records from day 1

Haven't seen the car yet (about 3 hours away), anything I should look for that are obvious signs? (I'll take it to the dealer for a PPI if it passes my *inspection*)

Assuming I should change fluids, like, Oil/diff/trans?
Should I do Plugs & Coils?

Ideally I'd like to knock the price down at least $5k CAD for the maintenance I'll want to do on it, but is it worth doing bearings (like on the e92 m3s)

Appreciate any insight.

I'm not looking to pay his asking as I know i'll have to do a bunch of work to it, but what do you think is fair?
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2024, 07:18 PM   #2
danielgmanm6
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW ///M6 F13

Garage List
2013 Bmw M6  [0.00]
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJiGGs View Post
VIN: ending in C968578

43k KM (~27k miles)

Asking $50k CAD (~$36.5k USD)

2 owner
Private Sale (no sales tax)
Clean carfax
No mods.
Claims full service records from day 1

Haven't seen the car yet (about 3 hours away), anything I should look for that are obvious signs? (I'll take it to the dealer for a PPI if it passes my *inspection*)

Assuming I should change fluids, like, Oil/diff/trans?
Should I do Plugs & Coils?

Ideally I'd like to knock the price down at least $5k CAD for the maintenance I'll want to do on it, but is it worth doing bearings (like on the e92 m3s)

Appreciate any insight.

I'm not looking to pay his asking as I know i'll have to do a bunch of work to it, but what do you think is fair?

36k is cheap for that mileage. Why do you need to do bearings at 27k miles? Idk, seems like a good deal to me. There doesn't seem to be any particular years t9 avoid, they're all a roll of the dice lol. You could do any and all preventative maintenance but at that mileage you should be good. But peace of mind is a good thing. I say go for it! I would always go for the lower mileage car, that's just my two cents tho. Good luck!
Appreciate 1
DJiGGs92.50
      Yesterday, 09:15 AM   #3
JDMSteven
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F13 M6, '94 JDM Supra

Garage List
2013 BMW M6  [10.00]
Fair price, long as all dealer service is up to date drive it and enjoy. Mileage is low, don't start shooting the parts cannon at it yet. When I bought my 13 with 42k from the BMW dealer, they did oil, filters, rear diff service, plugs. Get a PPI and have them pay attention to the turbo coolant lines and the PCV breathers.
Vorsteiner VFF-103 Carbon Graphite 343M dimensions • H&R Lowering Springs • Soul PP Resonated Muffler Delete • AeroFunction AF-1 Carbon Front Lip • Carbon Front Grilles • Carbon Mirror Caps • IND Black Fender Vents
Appreciate 1
DJiGGs92.50
      Yesterday, 09:43 AM   #4
DJiGGs
Private First Class
Rep

So knocking it down 5k would be a steal eh ?
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 09:52 AM   #5
JDMSteven
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F13 M6, '94 JDM Supra

Garage List
2013 BMW M6  [10.00]
IDK what your market is like up there but doesn't seem like he'd go for that. In FL with a clean carfax really nice condition 48k miles my car is worth like 30k usd lol
Vorsteiner VFF-103 Carbon Graphite 343M dimensions • H&R Lowering Springs • Soul PP Resonated Muffler Delete • AeroFunction AF-1 Carbon Front Lip • Carbon Front Grilles • Carbon Mirror Caps • IND Black Fender Vents
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 10:52 AM   #6
DJiGGs
Private First Class
Rep

There doesn’t seem to be a lot of movement on m6s right now. It’s the only F series on AutoTrader for sale in the province and he already dropped from 55 to 49 (CAD). Has had it up 5 weeks now.

I got a 14 e63 S I gotta list first anyways. Ideally I want to get into an LCI with carbon ceramics but slim pickings unless I pick one up from the states but then I get screwed with fees.
Appreciate 0