09-24-2013, 04:21 PM   #132
neversummer78
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 4 wheels....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerFan View Post
I live in SoCal, own a 2014 M6GC, sounds like you drive your car.. like I do and how they were meant to be driven. I have almost 2,000 miles on my car, not a single issue. She went in for routine/scheduled service at 1,200 miles. Sorry for all your troubles. Sounds like you got a Lemon, make them buy it back, they'll likely reimburse you for everything except the miles you put on the car and the gas. I had a neighbor Lemon law a BMW X3 and another Lemon law a Nissan Titan in the past several years, in both cases, they had to get an attorney that specializes in Lemon Laws.

I had recurring issues with my wife's 2012 740i, not recognizing her iPhone4s, which the car is supposed to be compatible with, after 2 tries, I told my SA they should think about buying the car back. The manager called, scheduled a special service visit, had a loaner waiting, and miraculously fixed the car within two days. Apparently they had to escalate the issue to the top of engineering and developed a firmware update that hadn't been release yet at that time. I was satisfied. That was a around the time I bought the M6GC. Now with iOS7, I'm afraid I'll have issues again, so we haven't updated our phones yet, but when we do, I'm confident that if I have problems, our dealer will handle it.
Thanks PackerFan for sharing your experience, my patience is being tested beyond its reasonable limit as of now. I have requested to switch case manager, but I was told that he is a VP and they cannot change until they get his consent or so. I am willing to overlook this matter if BMW NA does the right thing in timely manner, either fix it right once and for all or just buy it back. I really like this brand because I can be very passionate about driving behind the wheel.
Appreciate 0