11-09-2021, 09:08 AM   #71
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Okay - so some updates.

1. Drove a 2015 Granturismo. The engine note on that car is insane. Power is 'good enough' and the look of the car is pure sex. I feel like the designers just said, if it doesn't move, cover it in leather, for the inside. Absolutely loved the car. The tech in it is absolutely horrific. That is the only down side.

They had a 2018 Gran Cabrio as well with the updated tech. That makes the car - if I could get a 2018 in my budget, I would have drove it home that day.

2. Drove a 2016 GT350. This example was not great as the car was obviously rode hard and put away wet. Just a rough example. The engine sound on this car was excellent as well, but honestly - I thought the Maserati sounded substantially better. The flat plane was awesome though - loved how free revving the engine was. Car was faster than I ever need.

That was about it, though. The exterior is 'meh' at best. the interior is abysmal. It honestly felt like I was in a plastic Tupperware container.

3. The Aston was sold when I got there, so never got to check that one out.

So right now - the Granturismo is the front runner. Just need to see if I can find a deal on a 2018, cause that would be perfect. Probably gonna be a 2015 though due to $$$.
Dino GT35121.00