Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 650xi Gran Coupe Msport

Garage List
2020 BMW M340xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWalker View Post
No, I'm not refusing, that's the root of the whole dispute. Buyer says item didn't work, I certainly disagree!

I didn't advertise for sale a deficient unit, it didn't have wire or valve issues until in his possession.

Oh and that's after he painted the thing, installed it, and listed his other exhaust for sale on here.

PayPal said send it back and gave him 3 separate deadlines and extensions during the dispute process to return. I have 3 emails from PayPal telling me he shipping the exhaust back!

I would have had to accept it and he would have been refunded.
And did he provide you with proof from a reputable installer that the valves were inoperable due to corrosion or whatever it was that they said was the reason it didn't work?

I don't know either of you, but if I was going to paint my tips I would do it before I installed the exhaust, and how would he know whether the valves worked or not until it was installed?

Did you tell him you would take it back with painted tips? Did you tell him you would pay for the replacement of the valves?

I'm just trying to boil this case down to its essence for both of you.
2014 BMW 650xi Gran Coupe Msport Black Sapphire Metallic on full black merino leather. 20" M5 343M wheels for summer, 20" 373 wheels for winter with Nokian Hakkapeliitta 8 studded snow tires. M6 CP exhaust with M6 Diffuser and ///M Performance carbon fiber finisher. Mission Performance stage 1.5 and transmission tune.
Appreciate 0