View Single Post
      12-26-2014, 10:10 AM   #165
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

I think Mary Jane is good for glaucoma, but I think being incarcerated or losing other privileges for being found in possession of or under the influence of it is very bad for my health along with other aspects of my life. MJ would have to have a staggeringly high and positive impact on some aspect of my health for me to consider the effect worth my seeking out some weed and using it.

For the most part it's a recreational drug just as alcohol is, and if one wants to risk using it, then so be it. I smoked it back in my younger days and I quite literally grew out of it. I didn't make any concerted effort to stop smoking it; I just did. The shift had nothing to do with the legal aspect of using it nor with any real or imagined health effects. My life changed, and I didn't really have the time or inclination to bother with it.

Overall, I guess I'm not surprised that someone wants to discuss the health benefits of weed. Folks seem to want to find all sorts of reasons to make sensible those things they do which common wisdom or social mores say they should eschew. I say be an adult; use it if you want to, or don't, but frankly whether one does or not is nobody's business. We don't need to know until there's a real and present occasion for us to know, and one need not share the information.

All the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0