View Single Post
      10-04-2019, 08:35 PM   #16
brad850csi
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 16 F13 M6 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qsilver7 View Post

Then you must don't have an issue with the seat belt digging into your neck. Unless I have a shirt on that has a collar, or a jacket, coat, or something like a hoodie (again, something that puts some protection around my neck)...that belt just keeps on digging-in that I've gotta manually hold onto it to pull it away. I can't wait til cooler weather comes so that its not an issue. But when I'm wearing a simple T shirt or anything with a crew neck...I can come close to wanting to take a pair of scissors to that belt.

I really need to get one of those seat belt clips to take care of this issue...but I guess I'm being lazy & cheap.

At least this is one redeeming quality of the new 8 series...BMW did anchor the front seat belts to the B pillar in the coupes.

Haven't noticed it...I pretty much only ever wear t-shirts and am about 5'9", maybe if you're taller than me it could be an issue?