04-14-2019, 03:34 PM   #18
M6DYS
SPEED DEMON
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kong24680 View Post
I feel like it's kind of impossible to determine which tune is the "best". Unless you had a driver trying each tune and comparing them back to back on the same car, there really isn't a real way to compare tunes other than dynos. And honestly dynos don't reflect how a car actually drives... Some people like high low end torque and others like high top end.
You have a very valid point. I guess that my wording doesn’t really reflect my thoughts about determining what tuners are the best. With that said, my primary goal here with this thread, is gather information and feedback from owners with tuners in their cars. To figure out as much “Pros & Cons” regarding the various tuners out there. I don’t necessarily seek to find out which tuners produced the most horsepower. But, to find out the best tuners available, that provides the best upgrade to the vehicle’s overall performance, while creating the least, amount of long term harm to the vehicle. Anyone or tune can produce more hp, but there aren’t many of them that have been proven to not cause any type of long term damages to the vehicle.
Appreciate 0