TinCanSailor
Fueled by Recycled Dinosaurs!
Rep
Drives: F06 M6

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minacious View Post
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

How much were you pushing it? For whatever reason I always got the impression you were playing more on the conservative side.
I definitely had been keeping things safe. After I started using the XHP software and had my injectors replaced the DTM message stopped. I wish I had some actual numbers for y’all but the only point of reference I had was the brief time that I did some 60 to 100 runs at night; I saw the sport gauge easily clear 720Hp. The day that it happened there was a clear stretch of road and found myself briefly in a WOT period and that is when it happened.

It was end of June when I had one of my most recent emails with the folks at 5150 about new rods and pistons. I hadn’t gotten my car dyno’d yet so everything was using OTS tunes. I honestly shouldn’t have been on the gas like that yet. sigh.
2015 F06 M6 Silverstone Metallic II, Individual Full Leather, B&O, Night Vis, CCB, RKAutowerks (CP Rods/Pistons, DI Cams, CF Intakes, Coated DP's & Billet Diff Brace), InfinityAuto Turbo Inlets, Mishi Oil Cooler, JB4, XHP S3, BM S3
Appreciate 0