Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW ///M6 F13

Garage List
2013 Bmw M6  [0.00]
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
[QUOTE=TinCanSailor;30296342]Full disclosure; I was fucking around and I found out. I take full ownership of my current state of affairs when it comes to my car. This post is in now way meant to be a reflection of the creative and hardworking people and companies mentioned below.

I’ve been slowly but surely adding bolt ons, using BM3 and XHP. I have have also been a diligent owner when it comes to having my M6 maintained. All of these things worked very well and despite how things ended; I am extremely happy with the performance of all these great tools.

I suspected that I was getting close to the ledge, hat tip to Eric B and Rakim’s “Know the Ledge”, and had recently been shopping forged rods and pistons. I am sure if I checked the emails it would have been within a week or two before I threw a rod about a week ago.

I’ve long been a proponent of slow and deliberate as well as taking care of secondary and even the tertiary systems affected by HP adders.

Man, I'm really sorry to hear this. I think ppl just tend to push these motors way too much. They're just too expensive to experiment on unfortunately. Are you going to fix it or going to move on to something else?
Appreciate 1