View Single Post
      06-28-2021, 05:49 AM   #9614
Mein11
Rep
Drives: Porsche 911, Chevy Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Yeah, I think we both failed on that. As we got to talking it became apparent that she wasn't doing good by being with me in this relationship, either.

So about this - it's kinda sticky. I asked her what she wanted to do, she said she'd want to stay the weekend to work things out for herself. Inflated the air mattress I got when I first moved in, gave a few pillows, and we've been antisocial with each other since. Had dinner last night after officially ending stuff at her favorite pizza place, I think I'm helping her pack her car tomorrow/sunday.
There's nothing wrong with the first point. It's easy to say it's the other person, and hard to reflect on ourselves and the things we need to improve on as individuals. Learn from it, be better from it.

It will be like that, there's no easy way of breaking things off when living together. Honestly one of the shittiest feelings I've ever had. However, the shitty feelings struggling through every other issue was no longer a key point of stress in life. Keep your head up, do what you can to be cordial and accommodating so you both can move on with your lives on a "positive" note. Good things come to those who put good out.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick60145.00