View Single Post
      06-25-2021, 09:16 PM   #9611
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Yeah, I think we both failed on that. As we got to talking it became apparent that she wasn't doing good by being with me in this relationship, either.

I'm ok! Means a lot that you guys are concerned about my well being, much appreciated. I am alive (so far), I understand the concerns through her mom, as lately they have been elevated for me too. Also big red flag to note that online people have been concerned about my wellbeing through a break up. Probably should've caught that before she moved in with me.

I walk in from work and the tension is in the air. Conversation starts off by her asking if I wanted to be with her. I said yes to hear what she had to say. I heard what I wasn't giving her as a boyfriend. I told on what I was expecting out of a girlfriend. There was a surprising amount of overlap. It went "south" when I asked her to describe what she loved about me and why she was trying to work things out still. It really hit me that I was not getting inspired to be and do better by her. I'm glad she was getting that out of me, but I wasn't. Went from there, really.

Pretty please - can you play "enter sandman" and really listen to the lyrics just before you fall asleep? Bonus points for blasting it out loud so she can hear and worry about your mental state!
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00