Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
its always best to be true to yourself and then to your partner, you are doing the right thing by letting her know. No need to stretch things out if its not working out.
Yeah, I think we both failed on that. As we got to talking it became apparent that she wasn't doing good by being with me in this relationship, either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
How'd it go Turkish Pickle ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
I wanted to ask earlier but didn't want to ask at the same time. Thank you for being "that guy" for me Joe. Quite curious myself as how things went.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
As was I. And reading between the lines on perhaps what her mother was like, and if its genetical / hereditary, I also wanted to make sure the young guy was still in the land of the living.

Calling cops in T minus 3 days if we don't hear from the guy...I figure his corpse will still be recognizable at that point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
I sent him a PM this morning to see how he was doing. Crickets....

I hope he's OK.
I'm ok! Means a lot that you guys are concerned about my well being, much appreciated. I am alive (so far), I understand the concerns through her mom, as lately they have been elevated for me too. Also big red flag to note that online people have been concerned about my wellbeing through a break up. Probably should've caught that before she moved in with me.

I walk in from work and the tension is in the air. Conversation starts off by her asking if I wanted to be with her. I said yes to hear what she had to say. I heard what I wasn't giving her as a boyfriend. I told on what I was expecting out of a girlfriend. There was a surprising amount of overlap. It went "south" when I asked her to describe what she loved about me and why she was trying to work things out still. It really hit me that I was not getting inspired to be and do better by her. I'm glad she was getting that out of me, but I wasn't. Went from there, really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mein11 View Post
This is something I did, with my GF at the time of 6 years. She moved down from MI to NC with me, but things never got better and was constant arguing over nonsense. One day couldn't take it anymore and started the conversation. It wasn't fun, but things ran their course.

What I did, was still work with her. Gave her time to figure out an apartment, helped her move, made sure everything was squared away and that she was safe in her new arrangement. We hung out until she found someone new, then that was that.

Do you have the ability to help her move? Sure you might have to take time off work, but it's a gesture that can at least not leave her out to dry. We're all people at the end of the day, and just because things don't work out, doesn't mean you can't support them while things get worked out.
So about this - it's kinda sticky. I asked her what she wanted to do, she said she'd want to stay the weekend to work things out for herself. Inflated the air mattress I got when I first moved in, gave a few pillows, and we've been antisocial with each other since. Had dinner last night after officially ending stuff at her favorite pizza place, I think I'm helping her pack her car tomorrow/sunday.
Shoot me your info in case you come up missing. I'll call in the calvary.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00