08-12-2021, 03:41 PM   #1
Mdriv3r
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F13 M6

Garage List
Constant tpms light

F13 M6 here. TPMS malfunction light came on. Im seeing all 4 wheels as yellow. When I try to go to reset tpms its greyed out and I can do anything. This happend on a long road trip.

The car is a Canadian model, so wanna check with you guys for tpms details. I had coded the car with carly and I think I attempted to add the temp and psi readings to the car. Then later on a road trip, the light came on. I had been driving for some time, but i have not ever seen temp and psi displays previously. Also never had any tpms lights appear.

I have scanned with ista, protool, and carly. No tpms error there, but the car displays the light and in vehicle status it informs of a low tire. Again it wont let me reset it. The tires are adequately filled.

Also oddly enough, my valve stems arent metal they are rubber. Do Canadian models have tpms??? I cant find the RDC unit listed in the list of control units for the vehicle….????

Im going to start with coding those features off. ( temp and psi for tires / display). Im going to be doing some other services soon. So would like to handle this while that is happening. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I also posted this on m5post***
Appreciate 0