View Single Post
      03-23-2021, 08:51 AM   #291
243Racing
Banned
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Do you remember so many saying it was the end of his career? The end of everything?

I got pilloried about my support but I spent the German GP of 2012 with the team and saw what they were building back then. I knew after that week that Lewis made the best decision possible and the rest would be history. Their commitment was unshakable as was their resolve. They only had one goal. Winning. They quietly put together the best team by slowly poaching the best talent from other teams.

They misdirected the world by letting everyone think it was the engine when it was the entire package with the suspension being the covert star of the show.

This is why I find the either foolishness hilarious. Mercedes has built a winning team through relentless excellence, positive culture, and good old hard work. They don't worry about what other teams are doing and set the standard on their own. This is why they will continue to win. All horses are pulling in the same direction. And they have a single goal. Win.
"We don't look to the left or to the right. We only look ahead" - Toto Wolff (paraphrased)
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34184.50
Ngilbe361618.50