09-22-2020, 06:46 AM   #2557
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalAthlete View Post
Damn I’m late to this thread. Copy/pasting these from another forum - gotta keep myself accountable here.

Starting from last week:

========================
Shot up to 191 lbs earlier in lockdown. Lots of body weight stuff (pushups, pull-ups, squats / lunges, etc) shaved back down to 183 (no cardio / running though just paddleboarding and golfing).

First day back in the gym yesterday, did legs.

Just finished shoulder day. Unfortunately all the cardio machines at my gym are closed off and I don’t have a treadmill at home and between smoke and protests and whatnot I haven’t been running outside or anything for cardio.

I do mix in dumbbells at home for arms + Hanging leg lifts off my pull-up bar for a bit of abs.
What is your height if you don't mind me asking?

A lot of high sets/reps in your workout, guessing your goal is just overall toning/conditioning rather then building muscle? I'd split chest and shoulder day with back day. Chest/shoulders utilize a lot of the same muscles as you're aware. Splitting with back could decrease muscle soreness, just an idea though. Didn't see any bicep workouts throughout, assuming you just hit them through auxiliary movements on backday, or skip all together?

Buy a jump rope for some in-place cardio!
Appreciate 0