View Single Post
      09-26-2018, 02:07 PM   #24
rishes
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo1989 View Post
I've always liked working with Eurocharged when it came to my AMG's so I've been considering them for the M6 GC. Any possibility you'll run your car on a dyno? Their advertised numbers are 680hp & 627lb-ft tq, which seems pretty even with other tuners...Also, did you happen to run your friend when you both were stock? I feel like I've read in the past how GC's are supposedly a tad bit faster than the coupe. Could be wrong though.
So the numbers they've posted online are less than what they should be putting down.

I did race him when we were stock, and our cars were almost even (his was a nose in front of me).

I think Eurocharged had a more linear powerband because once my car hit 3rd gear (sport plus, sport, sport and MDM) it started to really walk in front of him.

Jerry from Eurocharged is excellent, and I'm not sure if you're in the south or the east coast, but if you're in Texas go right to them, and if you're in the NYC area, they'll be up here in the middle of october doing dyno tuning.

I haven't dyno'd my car but I'm not planning on it until I go stage 2 next week.