09-26-2018, 02:02 PM   #23
Flo1989
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M6 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishes View Post
Hey Man,

I was debating on which way to go as well. I'm not sure if you know, but Eurocharged Performance out of Houston has been tuning turbo BMW's for a while now. The downside was the only way to get the tune was to get a bench tune from one of their authorized dealers.

Another M6 friend of mine recommended them even though he has the Mission Performance tune. I reached out to them and found out they are going forward with flash tuning and recently received the flash tuner with stage 1 and stage 2. The CEO of Eurocharged helped me through the whole process. Currently I have Stage 1 because my downpipes haven't been installed.

My M6 GC Eurocharged Stage 1 beat my friends M6 Coupe with Mission Performance Stage 1. Just FYI, in case you're interested.
I've always liked working with Eurocharged when it came to my AMG's so I've been considering them for the M6 GC. Any possibility you'll run your car on a dyno? Their advertised numbers are 680hp & 627lb-ft tq, which seems pretty even with other tuners...Also, did you happen to run your friend when you both were stock? I feel like I've read in the past how GC's are supposedly a tad bit faster than the coupe. Could be wrong though.
Appreciate 0