07-31-2020, 04:18 PM   #48
Alpine300zhp
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 24 M4 Comp RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
[SIZE="3"]Wanted to share this with those of you here who I have known or interacted with for many years...

Giving much Thanks to my Lord and Savior: Jesus Christ, for letting me reach the amazing milestone of a half century aka 50 Years on this earth Today! It is surreal to even think about that number. I don't feel it and certainly don't believe I look it. I am so grateful for the countless Blessings that are in my Life. Not the least of which is my beloved Family. My children, Ayden and Rico mean so much to me. And of course my stunning and incredible wife who completes me. And where would I be without the love, compassion and teaching from my angel of a Grandmother. God has kept her here 106 years, to witness all of these many milestones. FYI, I had envisioned a PARTY for my BIG 50 for the past several years: 80's Themed - DJ - Video - Karaoke - Dancing - Drinks - Food, etc. But as long as I have my Family, Health, Home, and Happiness, that's all that truly matters...[/SIZE]❤️����

[SIZE="3"]She got me 2 of my favorite things: CAKE & RUM![/SIZE]

Damn Marcus. You are getting old brother. Just kidding, Happy B day and good for you on living a happy and healthy life. I'll be your age in a few years and expect it will be great.