09-24-2015, 02:13 PM   #240
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
Guys, just wanted to share with you all how I prepare my steaks...

1) Go to local all-natural grocer where I carefully pick out the finest GMO free, locally sourced, all organic, gluten-free steak
2) once at the house, I let the steak come to room temperature, that being 72-76F.
3) the steak is carefully seasoned with pre-weighted amount of seasoning. The seasoning is all flown in from France, fresh that morning to ensure nothing but the finest is used
4) I pre-season the pan I'm about the sear the steak in my using another identical steak, which is then thrown out and fed to the dog
5) at exactly 120F internal temperature I take the steak from the pan, and put it in the oven until it's exactly 122F.
6) take it from the oven back onto the pan, and lower the temperature back down to 121F
7) take the steak to the BBQ for exactly 94 seconds at 300F to sear it, do both sides at 47 seconds each
8) once off the BBQ, I use my sous vide apparatus and cook it further back down to 110F again for 30 seconds
9) then I throw it in the microwave for about 30 seconds on high
10) let it come back down to room temperature until the internal temperature is at 90F
11) cut it up into small diced pieces
12) heat up a tortilla, add pico de gallo, rice, sour cream and cheese
13) put the steak on there and enjoy my breakfast taco

voila...
no frijoles?????? Gringo
Appreciate 0