12-02-2021, 05:32 AM   #166
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
I must admit I haven't watched it yet so will do so over lunch but in any case I'll stick with Schumacher's opinion anyway as Rosberg knows little about MV and fails to understand that he thrives on pressure unlike Hamilton.
Yeah it's a decent watch, I generally like Rosberg's videos especially his car reviews/tours.

IDK I would think Rosberg knows the mentality of a driver in this situation better than Ralf, especially since he has never been here before and he also isn't max and thus is only able to speculate what goes on in max's mind. it is true max has never messed up this year and is insanely consistent, but pressure affects everyone some are just able to deal with it better than others but regardless pressure will inhibit your absolute best performance because your mind cannot focus fully on the task at hand. The difference is some people can deal with it so well it doesn't drop off their peak to the point where they make mistakes, however their peak will be reduced. That's why all pro athletes have sports psychologists now to help them, alot of fighters use them since the pressure of a fight is uncomparable, as a single mistake means getting finished.
irunalot1518.00