View Single Post
      02-26-2016, 10:51 AM   #19
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Is it normal that a salesman goes along when test driving a car in the US?
Here you just get the keys. Of course there is papers to fill out for ensurance and a copy of drivers license in case you steal it, but if someone crashes the car its ensurance work and police work.

We also dont know if here it's 100% the drivers fault, I mean, the salesman may have let him on a spirited drive. Selling the car in the process. He may have sat there willingly.
Obviously driving under influence is not OK, but the salesman got into the car with him. We dont really know what happened (it's still allegedly).
I see this a bit like that Paul Walker incident, he also didnt drive the car when he died, but was he yelling and summoning the the driver to stop and let him out of the car? I dont think so. At what point is it manslaughter? Is it still when the guy sitting next to the driver has an equally big grinn on his face when speeding?
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t
Appreciate 0