TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
So this freakin rabbit has been causing havoc in my flower beds. He completely destroyed a bed of tulips and he loves kicking the shit out of my mulch and into my lawn. I cleaned everything up bit every morning it's the same shit. Soooooo I actually trapped his ass! He ran off and I saw him crawl right into my garden reel hose box. There's a small gap at the bottom for him to squeeze into. So I was actually able to move the box to where the gap is gone so now he is trapped in there. I opened the top and he's clearly hiding in the corner. So he cannot get out. What would you guys do? Leave him to die? Call a pest control? let him free where he'll do the same shit again? Put my cat in there?
Bruh... I've killed more of those fuggers than I can count. 3 in the last 2 weeks. They are a foking pest. Nothing more. When they're not trying to eat patches in my manicured lawn, they would definitely eat all of my flowers in my garden. They have the highest multiplying rate of all mammals except mice. I invested in a very nice pellet rifle with a scope just to snipe their asses!
Don't even think twice about killing it. Because if you don't, it may just cause the addiction of 12 more 2 weeks from now. With a nest right in your yard...
Appreciate 1