Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Our03z4 View Post
I was recently looking for another car. Actually looked at an Evora but I ultimately decided on an Audi A8L with the 4.0 twin turbo. 0-60 in 3.9 secs, awd tons of options and best part is that I can be blowing away most cars on the road all the while getting a back massage. Maybe look at an S8, 0-60 in 3.5 and very relaxing to drive. I wanted fast but also wanted something that wasn't going to break my back like my Z4C does. Other than the turbo failures (easy to keep from occurring) they are pretty bulletproof. Your kid can even control her own climate.

Heck after the wife rode in it she was even liking the idea. Almost 2 1/2 tons of steel of class. Like I said I looked at the Evora but in the end this car spoke to me. You don't see many on the road. I looked at pretty much anything I could imagine. I don't think many cars have the wow look anymore, at least not in that price range. What about a Land Rover SVR in that intense blue color. It's pretty sharp and did wow me when I saw one. Crazy quick as well, would be a great winter vehicle ta boot.
Wife loves Audi - I am not a fan other than the R8, but understand where you are coming from.

The Land Rover is an interesting proposition. I will have to take a peak.

On the same British note - what is everyone's thought on a 2009+ Aston DB9?