Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Meh, I'd let it go man. Take it as a compliment that he thinks she is hot. As long as he isn't being creepy/assertive, just let it be. You both know who she is going home with.
Soul_Glo

This.

I used to be pretty jealous, more so because of the female than myself but that was situational. These days when I catch someone checking out my girl, I take it as a compliment. Beats the hell out of other people looking at your arm candy and wondering what the hell is wrong with you......or her even.

As long as no form of initiative is taken by either party, there's no reason to be upset. No different than oogling the girls on the cool chick thread, those girls all belong to someone too, their SO just isn't watching you. Men and women alike, regardless of whether or not they are with someone; can't deny the laws of attraction. I catch guys at the gym constantly eyeing my lady, and I've caught her checking out other guys......when I'm not checking out other girls. (A person can't help but notice some people) It's when this is acted upon that causes issues. My thoughts are always, if she's coming home with me, then it doesn't matter. If she goes home with him, let him have her.

I'm a lot better these days. I laugh it off. When we went to Staten Island and there was a guy... his eyes looked like they were about to pop out when he saw her ass. I kept doing impressions of him. Shit used to make me insecure but I hardly notice it these days. Thanks though guys. You're both right. It's about taking it as a compliment rather than an invasion. I love Indian and I'm having Navajo every night!
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00