07-02-2021, 12:34 PM   #11
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNhv View Post
Can you please share the part number/link for the #7 clip? Mine broke and I've been trying to find a replacement. Thanks!
Here’s a direct link to the bimmercat part database. You had no vehicle model year listed…so I generically selected an LCI M6: https://bimmercat.com/bmw/en/search/...M6/USA/51_8185

Click link above and scroll down to item #7 in the part number index below the diagram. Once you have the 11 digit BMW part number…you can search for it on line (ie type BMW xx xx x xxx xxx into a google/internet search box)…or you can ask your local BMW dealership to lookup the part number. They may have it in stock or may have to order it…either way, you can always ask them if they price match if it is cheaper on line. Even if they cost a little more…you may still be able to save some $$ if it will cost less paying their price + local taxes versus the lower cost + shipping & handling by purchasing online.

Good luck.

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.
Appreciate 1
MNhv92.00