M6GCComp, Porsche Cayman S PDK, Peug 208 GT1 BPS
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by M6-Coupe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by babaikram View Post
It depends on your preference. M6 interior to me is superior to current M5/M8 interior. However the current G8X M3/M4 interior with carbon pack seems to be very nice. The car exterior seems nicer in person than in pictures. Carwow posted 3.6 0-60mph for rear wheel drive G82 M4. I am not sure whether M6 comp has been shown to post similar 0-60 or not. Acceleration at normal road speed of 30-80mph would probably favour the M6. You would also miss the V8 rumble to the redline. However you would enjoying cornering in the m3/m4. Someone says it corners better than the current M2C
Well as much as I loved my M6 interior, I believe M8 interior in full leather(which is everywhere inside the cabin even on doors) is step above M6; however still I prefer analog instrument of M6 over digital one in M8.
But this is just preference ...
The problem with M8 interior is not the quality of materials but lack of wow factor. The basic layout is not so different from 3 series. Unlike 6 series and M6 (mine has individual interior) when the interior is really different from other series the swooping leather from the centra console to the dash is so distinctive.