06-04-2020, 09:05 PM   #22
Infiniteflow
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M6GC SMB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kr0m3assass1n View Post
Ok, I spoke to one or two dealers about EasyCare. One of them discontinued it last year (they didn't say why). The other one still offers it, but OP got a sick deal if he got a full coverage. In all my conversations about EasyCare, it does not come cheap. For a 2016 with 20k, you're looking at over $8k.

I tried to call Ally and got bounced around by 3 separate departments because no single person could help me. Basically, any product they offer for BMW M6 will be offered only by a dealer, and is not direct-to-consumer. You can find dealers via their website: https://www.ally.com/auto/dealer-locator/

I also got a quote from a BMW dealer in the DMV area for my M6 with 20k miles. Its an exclusionary +5yr/ +60k miles warranty with 100% due upfront for $5,000. Its called the Mechanic Platinum and offered through Assurant. MMMM6GC has it listed in his AWESOME spreadsheet.

I was planning to call Carmax, but may end up going with the options I have already since I'm tired of making phone calls in the middle of this weird year that is 2020.
Yes the process is very tiring, btw Carmax do not sell their warranty unless you purchase the vehicle from them and it's at the time of purchase.
Appreciate 1