View Single Post
      11-20-2018, 10:16 AM   #1905
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
so I'm starting to see a bunch of new members joining as the New Year is coming which is a good thing as I always think everyone should be healthy and the first step is joining the gym. anyways I'm seeing all kinds of people using the equipment in the wrong manner. some unsafe in which I feel like I should say something or correct them but I don't want to be "That Guy!" as we know what that means.

the flat benches were literally being used just for sitting or texting on their phone. this one guy was doing abdominal crunches when there's literally an area that's got plenty of room
I've only been going to the gym for about 2 weeks now but the one constant that I see is cell phones. People walking in the gym on facetime, getting in other peoples way and then giving them dirty looks for interrupting their facetime chat. People on treadmills walking between 1-2 mph while on their phones. People walking around talking on their phones on speakerphone. It amazes me that people can't put their phone down long enough to actually work out.
Appreciate 0