View Single Post
      06-04-2020, 12:45 PM   #1
KrazyKorean
KrazyKorean
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6 Gran Coupe

Talking BM3 License, MMI Prime, Spacers and More!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
****PLEASE READ EVERYTHING****

About me: I have been selling stuff online forever, I have owned 40 cars, I get bored lol. But I have been on a lot of forums and have had ZERO issues from buyers. You can also check my eBay id which is KrazyKorean.

I'm about the sell the M6 and going to use these funds towards the mods on the new car, not sure what it is yet but whatever it is I am modding it asap, haha.

I don't want to deal with lowballers, if you don't get a reply from me, then you know why.

CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES

To the good stuff.

1. Bootmod3 License S63TU with OBD Ethernet cable will ship for free. I already have the License removed from my car, Just need the email and VIN and you are set and I will mail the cable.
SOLD to iskuo

2. Bimmer-tech MMI Prime, this is the wireless carplay or android auto. Worked for me with no issues. Loved it, this honestly made me keep the car a little longer, haha.

Sold to SpencerMH

3. LCI Screen, not a single scratch on it. Upgrades any interior. This also includes the OEM back plate, PRE LCI back plates do not fit like I read. So I purchased one brand new from the dealer.
SOLD to MMMM6GC

4. Burger Motorsports spacers 10mm & 12mm with extended bolts and Anti theft locks. I only have the 12mm pictured but you will get both sets. This is the perfect size IMO. I am flush with 265/35 and 305/30 lowered on Eibach with no rubbing. Pics of the car are on the link too.
SOLD to AlpineKing_M6GC

5. Red IND M1/M2 button and Start Stop button. M1/M2 buttons are Brand New, Start stop was used for like a month.
SOLD to AlpineKing_M6GC

6. Uniden R1 Long Range Radar Detector with Blendmount and Wiretap. Makes it a super clean install.

Paypal Gift, Venmo or Zelle $325 shipped
Normal Paypal $335 shipped

7. Carly Adapter Gen 2 Version

Paypal Gift, Venmo or Zelle $45 shipped
Normal Paypal $47 shipped

Last edited by KrazyKorean; 06-09-2020 at 12:56 PM..
Appreciate 0