First Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2021 G30 M550i

Garage List
2021 BMW M550i  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NytWolf View Post
Thanks for the pics, guys. Those beam patterns are pretty much how mine are. That does put me at ease that mine are operating normally.

As for the ignition coil, I haven't been able to replicate the misfire after they replaced it. I'll ride it out until I get another misfire. Hopefully I can put some miles before anymore are needed.

During the past few days of driving, the whine hasn't come back. I'll just keep an ear out for it though. I agree it's not lifetime fluid.

Right now, the car is back at the dealership for juddering steering. It seems to be intermittent, so I hope they can replicate and remedy it.

On a lighter note, I am enjoying my M6 when she's in my hands. I did discover that I have a heated steering wheel. This was something my previous F10 didn't have.
Apologies, this is not meant to be a smart @rse question, but is it possible that your steering judders as a result of active lane departure warning or side collision warning? Both cause the steering wheel to slightly “shake” when activated and you can also adjust them via iDrive. Sorry, had to ask...
Appreciate 0