View Single Post
      06-23-2021, 04:55 PM   #15
RMachuca3d
Captain
Rep
Drives: F30 328i Msport

Garage List
A neighbor in the building i used to live in kept trying to set me up with a girl that worked with her, I wanted none of it, for years she'd invite me to parties saying she was going to be there..... I always refused, went through 2-3 gf's over the span of 6 years or so, all the meanwhile my neighbor kept telling me about her, yet i always said no.

After becoming single again in 2007, out of the blue my neighbor said she was having a little gathering, to come over and blow some steam, she was sneaky and didnt mention that the girl she was always trying to get me to meet was going to be there, so i reluctantly went, dressed like shit, i wasnt there to meet anyone, just to enjoy myself.

And boom.... there she was, this smokin' hot 21yr old hottie, by far the most beautiful one at the party, she was there with what would become her ex (she broke up with him that night after she met me... yes I had game lol) until he left early to go party with his skanky douchebag friends, and we have never been apart since that night, happily married with 3 kids now, and she's just as smokin hot as the night i met her.
Appreciate 2
Buug95917423.00
Tommy-G4490.50