LJohnson32
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M6 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by plm View Post
In fact, here are the links for the videos I was referencing:
Thanks for posting these, I'll be giving them a watch tonight to learn more from Matt and the Colourlock guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMM6GC View Post
Another for colorlock - I saw reviews of swisswax on here which looked great, but picked up a full colorlock kit while I was in the UK. I'll put up a post next week when the car is back from service with before/after pictures and my process.
That would be great to see some before and after shots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipple View Post
I watch Matt’s vids, he was so leaning towards colourlock but he recommends and uses Swissvax leather cleaner and leather milk conditioner , If you want your leather to look back to factory matte show room look Swissvax is awesome , I’m interested in colourlock dye for the seats , I’m sure anyone of the products you mention are fine anyway I use Swissvax
The 'right-off-the-showroom-floor' matte look on the leather is exactly what I'm after so perhaps Colourlock for the areas needing some restorative dye for touchup and Swissvax for cleaning/conditioning maintenance going forward? So far that is the general feel I'm getting based on the responses