Sarlech
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 M Sport 320d

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvisisdog View Post
For me surround view is essential for not dinking my 20 inch wheels on the kerb in stupid I'll shopping centre car parks.

Depending on the model you'll get head up display as standard, but if not put it on your shopping list. I hardly ever look at the dash anymore.

Lumbar adjustment in the seats is also handy if you suffer from a bad back, I've found standard bmw seats lacking in the support of the lower back, but that just could be the years of wear I've put on my spine.

My other essential is adaptive cruise control, although this is a rare option on UK cars (or at least rare on the knees listed for resale).

High beam assist is only about 70% accurate, not something that I tend to turn on.

I've got adaptive headlights, can't say I notice it, but friends who've got it and then changed cars without it have commented on just how useful it is.

I've also got LED headlights, which unfortunately don't support Selective Beam for this you have to get an LCI facelift.

NBT EVO on the idrive is worth looking for so you can upgrade to idrive 5 interface. You can find the version by putting idrive on nav, push to the right to bring up options and then scroll down to additional information.
Thanks mate - will keep an eye out, I've been told it is possible to retrofit the LCI rear lights to the pre-LCI, are there any other key differences (looking at the pics I can't see much in it)
Appreciate 0