09-10-2021, 10:07 PM   #7
city1991
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 535i x drive F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 650idriver View Post
I have a 2014 650i M convertible that is straight eye candy. I bought it last year from a BMW dealership and so far it has been the greatest car ever- in my opinion.

I'm now reaching 100,000 miles and I'm surprised to say I'm not having that many problems as other people on this forum.

Asides from filling oil EVERY month, having a less strong drivetrain system (when my wheel hits a curb the drivetrain goes off sync so I have to turn off the car and start again), and my O2 sensor problem I need to get fixed right now, these have been small prices to pay for how this car drives, how it looks, and the amount of people that notice it and give me compliments (I'm not kidding, there's not a lot of these cars out there.)

So sadly, because used car prices are at an all time high in America right now, I am thinking if it is best to let go. It will be a very sad moment- but its just I don't know if the problems are going to stack on. I mean I have the bank to support it, but at a young age don't know if it is a smart financial decision to keep going.

Was wondering if anyone could provide feedback or suggest some great warranty plans that are hot right now.

Thanks.

A
Sell it privately, not to a dealer
Appreciate 0