View Single Post
      02-04-2021, 04:14 PM   #21
Whipple
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M6 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinCanSailor View Post
Damn man, I am terribly sorry. Wasn't there a parts recall or TSB issued for the injectors? I know it may be an up hill battle with BMW but it might be worth considering. Wishing you much success with the rebuild.

On this same note; I wonder if running with a jb4 w/out a tune just to for log watching would have helped catch the injector issue. When I return home it is something i am going to look into.
Thanks ,I know you went through this same thing ,its funny you really dont know how you feel until it happens and it sucks

Im not 100 percent sure if it was a failed injector until they take it apart it should be soon within the next 2 weeks ,thats was just my educated guess.

Yes that is a very good combo to run < JB4 with a back end flash with JB4 controlling the Meth ,good thing about that is you can run and change several tunes on the fly, you can also datalog and send files to your tuner to make sure everything is running ok.and you can watch the gauges I will be doing this 100% on my build
2015 M6 Gran Coupe> DME stage 3 tune back end flash>JB4 with Methanol control>Fabworx Catless downpipes>Full Meistershaft GTC exhaust 102mm GB tips>Built motor with Forged Cp Carillo Rods and Pistons > SSP spec X clutch > Stage 1 Pure Turbos>PG front mount intakes>PG charge coolers>Vorsteiner front and rear Carbon diffuser>Auto Tecknic Carbon shift paddles>3D Design aluminum pedals
Appreciate 0