View Single Post
      11-17-2020, 05:21 PM   #9
Whipple
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M6 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinCanSailor View Post
I was very fortunate to have a couple of czars to use when my engine ate itself. Not having that stress to rush out and make a poor decision on selecting the shop to rebuild my car. It was a first world problem and I know my blessings for sure.

I am curious about the E85/93Octane mix. Do you have anything you can point me to that would give a good technical explanation?
im not really sure 100% how this works I dont want to give you the wrong info,I asked my tuner and he told me not to do any more mods until I get my clutch upgraded, supposedly the computer will compensate for the E85 mixed with the 93 octane giving you more power ,I will find out exactly how much power and how much to mix ,the last I heard was around 4 gallons of e85 to top off 93
2015 M6 Gran Coupe> DME stage 3 tune back end flash>JB4 with Methanol control>Fabworx Catless downpipes>Full Meistershaft GTC exhaust 102mm GB tips>Built motor with Forged Cp Carillo Rods and Pistons > SSP spec X clutch > Stage 1 Pure Turbos>PG front mount intakes>PG charge coolers>Vorsteiner front and rear Carbon diffuser>Auto Tecknic Carbon shift paddles>3D Design aluminum pedals
Appreciate 1